Wall mounted bird feeders can be a really great option for people will very little space in the garden. Their generally small design can be mounted to most strong surfaces. And at the same time being kept out of the way and leaving more room in the rest of the garden. A wall mounted bird feeder can be fixed to your house, garage or shed. Usually relying on a bracket screwed into a sturdy surface. They are usually simple in design, with just a platform or dish for you to place the feed. This can also give them a multi-use purpose; to be used as a bird bath. This lovely option allows you to determine its use. For example using it as a feeder in the winter when food for the birds is scarce. Once summer comes around it can then become a bird bath, for the birds too cool down in. Or why not purchase two and give the birds the option of both. This will look lovely having two matching bird feeders in your garden. Now let’s take a look at some of the best currently on the market.
Top 5 Wall Mounted Bird Feeders
Natures Market Cast Iron Wall Mounted Bird Bath / Feeder
The Cast Iron Wall Mounted Bird Bath/Feeder by Natures Market is a lovely multi-functional decor piece to your garden. It features a classic, cast iron body that is elegant yet extremely durable. You can use it as a bird feeder or a bird bath depending on what you prefer. You can even purchase two of these (one for a bath and one for a feeder) and place them next to each other to offer your birds both.
- Body made of cast iron
- An old-style, Victorian design
- Sweet ornamental perched bird figure
- Interchangeable tray / bath to place feed or water
- The design is attractive and old school looking, making it a perfect decoration for your garden
- The cast iron bird can help to attract birds to use this feeder
- Being made of cast iron, you can depend on this bird feeder to last you a very long time
- It is extremely easy to re-fill this feeder thanks to the open tray design
- There is no way to protect the feed from getting wet in the rain or blown away in the wind
If you just want a simple feeder that doesn’t take much thought or effort into it’s maintenance, then this is the perfect feeder for you. It’s extremely durable and doesn’t require the movement or removal of any parts in order to be filled or cleaned.
Antique Vintage Style Hanging Bird Feeder Cast Iron Garden Ornament
This next bird feeder also features a cast iron body that is finished with an “Antique Grey Vintage Style Wash”. The bird feeder hangs like a basket and can also be used as a bird bath if desired. Add class and charm to any garden or patio when you mount this beautiful feeder on your home’s exterior wall.
- Full, cast iron body with a vintage grey wash finish for an antique appearance
- A feeding tray that hangs from chains attached to the wall mount, similar to a basket
- Feeding dish with a 16cm diameter that can also be used as a bird bath
- Two cast iron bird models on the feeding tray to accompany your visitors
- Antique style wall mount arm that suits the vintage finish
- The antique, vintage wash and style is stunning if you are a big fan of that type of decor
- The hanging dish is a unique and stylish twist taken on this bird feeder that is aesthetically pleasing
- You can count on this feeder to last you a long time with a durable cast iron body
- A basic feeding tray can be filled with whatever bird feed you please
- Re-fills can be done with ease
- Cast iron bird figures can help to attract birds to the feeder
- Strong wind can blow feed out of the feeding tray as well as make it sway
- Feed can get wet since there is no roof provided to protect
If you love the antique and vintage aesthetic, then this bird feeder is a great choice. You can pick up two so you can provide birds a place to feed and a place to clean. This feeder is, no doubt, and eye catcher and sure to make birds happy.
Fallen Fruits Bird Bath/Feeder with Wall Bracket
Fallen Fruits brings you this wall mounted bird feeder made of cast iron. The wall mount comes out and is the foundation that holds a feeding tray that can also be used as a bird bath. Its finish is colored brown and there are two decorative birds on the feeding tray as well.
- A cast iron body that is durable with a brown finish
- Feeding bowl mounted on the wall mount
- Decorative wall bracket body with curves and curls
- 2 decorative cast iron birds
- It’s extremely durable thanks to a cast iron body
- The feeding tray can also be used for a bird bath if you prefer
- The feeding area is pretty sizable, meaning you can fill it with a good amount of bird feed
- Refills and cleaning can be done easily since the model design is very open
- With a large feeding tray, any bird feed you prefer can be used
- Unfortunately there is no cover to keep feed from getting wet
- Without a shelter around or above the feeder, the wind can blow out feed
Overall, the Fallen Fruits Bird Bath/Feeder is a simple and classy choice for your garden. Like the previous two feeders we’ve reviewed, you can enjoy a charming vintage aesthetic with this bird feeder.
Cast Iron Wall Mounted Bird Feeder
Bring love birds to your garden with this adorable Cast Iron Wall Mounted Bird Feeder by The New Eden. The design features a heart with two birds sitting on top of each side. This is a cute, little feeder that is suitable for gardens with limited space.
- Cast iron body with a dark grey paint finish
- Heart design with two “love birds” sitting on top
- Two small holes to make hanging this bird feeder discreet
- 1 feeding tray that is easy to clean and fill
- Long lasting, durability is ensured with the cast iron body
- The design is very adorable with a heart and two love birds
- The feeder lays flat along the wall, meaning you don’t really have to worry about bumping into it
- You can choose to fill the feeding tray with whatever feed you would like
- It’s very easy to fill and clean this feeder
- There is no form of shelter to keep feed dry or from being blown out by wind
This could be the perfect gift for a bird lover thanks to the design featuring a heart and loves birds. All in all, this is a great bird feeder that would bring life to any garden.
Fallen Fruits Wall Bird Feeder
Our final bird feeder we will be reviewing is the Wall Bird Feeder brought to you by Fallen Fruits. This neat little bird feeder has a nifty roof that is placed above the feeding tray to help protect feed from rain. A decorative bird is also present, which adds overall charm to this wall feeder.
- A body made of cast iron for durability
- Small roof placed over the feeding tray
- Half moon shaped feeding tray
- A decorative bird figure
- One hole at the top of the bird feeder for easy mounting
- This is the only feeder on this list that has a roof, meaning that your feed can be protected from the rain
- You can be sure this feeder will last you a long time since it’s made of cast iron
- The decorative bird can help to attract songbirds to your garden
- Cleaning and refills are easy to execute with this open feeder
- The feeding tray is decently sized, allowing you to fill it with a good amount of bird feed
- Mounting this bird feeder is extremely easy and only requires one nail
- Loose feed can be blown out by the wind
This is a nice bird feeder that can suit many different gardens thanks to a simple, yet elegant design. The roof is a big plus and its durability makes the price worth it. The birds will love it.
That completes our list of the five best wall mounted bird feeders you can currently find online. They are all durable, affordable, and extremely charming.Any of the above feeders will make a delightful addition to your garden. And with their multi-purpose usage why not opt to buy more than one to elegantly decorate your garden.